I need to refresh these topics(workbook format):
- Subnetting (Chris Bryant – http://www.subnettingquestions.com)
- VLSM (CBT Nuggets – making up my own examples)
- Route Summarization (Chris Bryant – my own examples)
- IPv6 (not sure yet)
I am trying to make up a small workbook of practice. I cannot memorize by rote some things. I have to use them and then use my rote memory techniques. In the same way I should be using them on a day to day basis if I were network engineering daily. I do not do any network engineering daily at my work (sucks), so I compensate by doing it at home on my live Cisco Rack. It is a pain in the butt to find practice on these topics but here I list what I have found that is working for me.
Just purchased these:
- BSCI lab portfolio by cisco press
- BSCI Certification Guide by cisco press
- Chris Bryant CBTS BSCI course (cd1/cd2)
- Live lab based off of Chris Bryant Topology.
After I get my workbook built, I will outline my study plan for BSCI. I do believe in a study plan that has time limits.